Wednesday 23 January 2013

Britain at War Magazine

Oh dear. I'm doing it again. Another little skite. I have just heard from the editor of Britain at War that he has accepted two articles.

The first, which will be printed in the near future, covers my efforts to have Australian Battle of Britain pilot Peter John Moore (who died on active service with 616 Squadron on 3 June 1942) included on the Australian War Memorial's Commemorative Roll, and m...y discovery that Battle of Britain Pilot William Storey Moore (who died on active service with 143 Squadron on 24 December 1943) was in fact Irish, not Australian. 

 


The second, which features Desmond Sheen, will appear later in the year, hopefully to correspond with the release of Australian Eagles.
 


Please don't knock me over when you slap me on the back! I promise. No more skiting for a while.

http://www.britainatwar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment