Thursday 9 August 2012

Are you a family member of an Australian Battle of Britain pilot?


I am researching nine Australian pilots who flew in the Battle of Britain: John ‘Jack’ Kennedy, Paterson Clarence ‘Pat’ Hughes Jr, Desmond Frederick Burt Sheen, Stuart Crosby Walch, William Henry ‘Bill’ Millington, John Dallas Crossman, Kenneth Christopher Holland, Peter John Moore and Richard Lindsay ‘Dick’ Glyde.

I am already in touch with members of their families who have generously shared memories, records and photos but would I welcome contact with other members of the pilots’ extended families. Some of the pilots married or had English girl friends and I would love to make contact with those extended families as well.

If you come across this blog and see a name you recognise, and I am not already in touch with you, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment